资源描述
.*
1152.Hot potato.
困难问题。
1153.I cant stand if any longer.
我不能再忍受。
1160.Its your baby=Its all yours.
你的事,你来办。
1161.Jack of all trades.
多才多艺者。
1162.He is a punk.
他是个地痞流氓。
1163.Push too far.
欺人太甚。
1165.She is a nut.
她是个十三点。
1167.Stay out of my way.
别挡我的路。
1170.He is a wolf.
他是个色狼。
1171.Puffed-up.
自命不凡。(目空一切的)
1172.Play hooky.
逃学。
1173.Dont play games with me.
别跟我耍花样。
1174.Pin-up-girl.
漂亮的女人。(海报女郎)
1175.You are really picky.
你真挑剔。
1176.Look who is here.
看谁来了。
1177.My better half.
我的贤内助。
1180.I dont deserve your friendship.
我不够资格做你的朋友。
1183.Did I say something wrong?
我说错了什么?
1184.I always like happy endings.
我总希望好聚好散。
1185.Hes a phoney.
他是个冒牌货。
1186.Why is everybody picking on me?
为什么每个人都找我的麻烦?
1187.He is a hen-pecked husband.
他怕太太。
1189.I didnt mean to hurt you.
我不是有意伤害你的。
1191.I want you to mean it.
我要你说出真心话。
1192.I have nothing to worry about.
我没有什么好挂虑的。
1193.I want to have a word with you.
我有话给你说。
1194.Dont be out late.
不要太晚回来。
1198.She is warm and lovely.
她热情可爱。
1199.Why do you play hooky?
你为何要逃课?
1202.Maiden voyage.
处女航。
1207.What do think of their May and December
你认为他们的老少配如何?
1209.Thats plain home cooking.
那是家常便饭。
1213.Mickey finn.
迷魂药。
1214.Dont muff your chance to earn a promotion.
别放过升级机会。
1220.He has no right to blame me.
他无权责备我。
1222.Panhandler
叫化子(乞丐)
1226.Just the immediate family.
都是自己人。
1227.Dont try to snow me!
别挖苦我了!
1229.She is a peach of a girl.
她是个迷人的女孩子。
1230.Prepare for the rainy day.
未雨绸缪。
1232.I wont be that dumb.
我不会那么傻。
1233.Rubberneck.
游客。
1234.Sawbones.
外科医生。
1235.She is not the only fish in the ocean.
天涯何处无芳草。
1238.Im a nobody.
我是个无名小卒。
1239.Nobody is perfect.
没有人是完美无缺的。
1240.Side money.
外快。
1241.I want to make some side money,but I dont like od money.
我想赚点外快,但我不赚不义之财。
1242.Sitting on top of the world.
自鸣得意。
1243.None of your games.
别耍花样。
1244.None of your lip.
别顶嘴。
1245.Hes my best fellow.
他是我的好朋友。
1246.Dont sell me short!
别看不起人啦!
1247.Show him the back door!
1250.Nice going.
干得好。
1252.She steals the whole show.
她抢尽风头。
1254.You have a way with women.
你对女人真有一套。
1255.He gave me a dirty look.
他给我难看。
1256.Im ashamed of you.
我为你难为情。
1257.He has no backbone.
他一点儿骨气都没有。
1260.More than I can say.
我没有什么话好说的。
1262.Nothing works.
毫无办法。
1263.Not bad.
还不错。
1264.No way.
休想。
1265.Hen club.
妇女俱乐部。
1266.He looks green.
他看起来好土。
1269.Dont use nasty words with me.
别对我说些下流话。
1270.Money talks.
有钱好办事。
1272.Dont be stingy.
别那么小气。
1273.Cheap skate.
小气鬼。(吝啬鬼)
1277.Just look at you!
看你这副德性!
1278.Im no sitting duck.
我才不做冤大头呢。
1280.May God bless you .
愿上帝保佑你。
1284.Dont make a federal case.
别小题大作了。
1287.You are a lush.
你是个酒鬼。
1288.Bastard son.
私生子。
1289.Look but dont touch.
请勿动手。
1290.Dont loiter away your time.
别虚掷光阴。
1291.Little gift.
小意思。(薄礼)
1292.Live and learn.
活到老学到老。
1293.My time is yours.
请你吩咐。
1297.Hes the man of the hour.
他是当朝红人。
1298.Hes not always on icing.
他总有一天会出人头地的。
1305.I see your point.
我了解你的意思。
1309.Wash your mouth with soap.
少说脏话。
1311.Kickback.
回扣。(佣金)
1315.Hows your better half?
嫂夫人好吗?
1318.You want some prestige?
你想耍点威风吗?
1319.Its a new gimmick.
这是新花招。
1323.We are people of action.
我们说做就做。
1325.Junk food.
零食。
1326.Shes a wanton woman.
她是个荡妇。
1335.To kill two birds with one stone.
一石两鸟(一举两得)。
1336.I hope you get well soon.
盼君早康复。
1339.Its still on paper!
还早得很啦!
1342.Does it matter?
有关系吗?
1348.No sweat.
不客气。
1349.Say no more about it,please.
请不要再说了。
1350.Please come anytime.
请随时光临。
1351.Ladies and gentlemen,I ask you to join me in the health of Mr. Chen.
各位女士,各位先生,请各位跟我一起举杯祝陈先康。
1353.He goofed up one opportunity after another.
他一再错失良机。
1354.I dont catch your meaning.
我不了解你的意思。
1357.I feel the same way.
我与你同感。
1359.Tee-off
开球(高尔夫球)
1360.My legs are sleeping.
我的腿麻了。
1361.Tell me when!
随时奉陪!
1365.I wish you all the luck in the world.
祝你万事如意。
1368.Take it or leave it!
要不要随你便!
1369.One thing at a time!
按步就班做!
1370.Never mind what other people say.
别管人家说什么。
1372.I cant believe my eyes.
我简直无法相信。
1379.I give you my word.
我向你保证。
1383.We are all in the same boat.
我们大家处境相同。
1386.Ill give it to you straight!
我坦诚地对你说吧!
1391.I mean what I say.
我说的是真话。
1392.I wish you all the luck in the world.
祝你万事如意。
1393.I wish there was something I could do.
但愿我能帮得上忙。
1397.Did your girl friend give a rebuff to you?
你的女朋友给你钉子碰吗?
1400.Misfortune loves company.
祸不单行。
。
1403.Its at my finger tips.
此事我了如指掌。
1406.Bear in mind that Im no longer a child.
请你记住,我已经不再是小孩子了。
1408.Please behave yourself.
请你检点些。
1409.He is the man behind the scenes.
他是幕后主谋者。
1411.Dont get sarcastic.
少说风凉话。
1412.I agree with you in principle.
原则上我同意你。
1415.You are a B.F.(bloody fool).
你是个笨蛋。
1420.Your plan is merely a castle in the air.
你的计划仅是空中楼阁而已。
1423.Dont get fresh.
不要毛手毛脚。
1426.Dont be bashful!
别难为情了!
1429.He is crazy like a fox.
他在装疯卖傻。
1436.He is still at large.
他仍然逍遥法外。
1445.This matter is out of my hands.
此事与我无关。
1447.You see what I mean!
你明白我的意思吗?
1450.You dont know half of it .
你半点儿都不懂。
1451.You think you are smart.You dont know half of
你以为你聪明,其实你半点儿也不懂。
1453.Keep your mouth shut,you get no say in it.
闭上你的嘴,你无权过问此事。
1454.We are old friends you cant do that to me.
我们是老朋友,你不能这样对待我。
1456.You are all wet.
你完全错了。
1457.He is a yes-man.
他是个唯命是从的人。
1458.You are a dead duck.
你完啦。
1463.You mean to say that Im wrong?
你的意思说,我错了吗?
1467.Beware of the wolves.
谨防色狼。
1468.Woman of the town = Woman of the street = pleasure.
娼妓
1469.Where theres life,theres hope.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。
1470.Who said so?
谁说的?
1471.What a highbrow!
自命不凡的家伙!
1472.Hes a walking encyclopwedia.
他无所不懂。
1473.Dont tell a soul.
不要对别人说。
1476.Printed matter.
印刷品。
1477.All walks of life.
各行各业。
1483.Old hand.
内行(老手)。
1484.Out of my line.
我是外行。
1487.Im only following suit.
我只是照葫芦来瓢而已。
1491.He is as good as his word.
他是诚实可靠。
1492.Whats the rush?
急什么?
1497.I dont like this guy,he is a walkie-talkie.
我不喜欢这个家伙,他是个多口舌的人。
1498.Not so loud.Walls have ears.
不要太大声,隔墙有耳。
1501.You never can tell.
你无法预测的。
1502.You asked for it.
你自找麻烦。
1503.He has a wide circle of friends.
他交友甚广。
1506.You have a point there.
你言之有理。
1507.We are washed up.
我们什么都完了。
1510.Dont play any tricks with me.
别跟我耍花招。
1512.Im on the wagon now.
我现在戒酒了。
1513.He is an old screw.
他是个守财奴。
1515.I have to visit the join to do number one job.
我要上厕所解小便。
1516.I have to visit the join to do number two job.
我要上厕所解大便。
1517.Im only teasing you.
我只是跟你闹着玩的。
1520.Ill see you out.
我送你出去。
1521.To error is human.
犯错乃是人之常情。
1526.Ill go to bed as soon as the work is done.
事情做完我就去睡觉。
1528.Prine time.
黄金时段。
1529.You moron!
你这个低能儿!
1533.Not on your life=Never on your life.
你休想。
1536.He has got ants in his pants.
他坐立不安。
1537.What he told us was a lot of hot air.
他告诉我们的全是谎言。
1542.She said to her boy friend"No money,no honey".
她对她的男朋友说,“没钱,就没有爱情”。
1543.He is a nighthawk.
他是个夜猫子。
1544.Nice going.
干得好。
1546.She needs my shoulder very much.
她很需要我的安慰。
1548.Thats no excuse.
那不是理由。
1549.Thats my specialty.
那是我的本行。
1550.Dont tease me.
别拿我来开心。
1554.Its common sense.
这是普通常识。
1559.May I call you back?
等会儿我再打电话给你好吗?
1560.Take a rain-check.
改天(延期)。
1565.Monkey around.
捣蛋。
1574.Dont turn me down.
别拒绝我。
1578.Make big money.
赚大钱。
1581.Dont brush me off.
别敷衍我了。
1583.Dont make a mountain out of a molehill.
不要小题大作。(别言过其实)
1584.Dont make such a fuss,will you?
请你不要小题大作好吗?
1592.Lady-killer.
对女人有吸引力的男人。
1593.He likes to tell spicy jokes.
他喜欢说黄色笑话。
1595.You son of a bitch,how can you do that to me?
他妈的,你怎能这样对我?
1599.I dont know why Im not myself today.
我不知道为什么今天这么反常。
1600.They are in hot water this time.
他们这次遇到麻烦了。
1601.Dont be nervous,its just the immediate family.
别紧张,都是自己人。
1602.I wish I could.
但愿我能。
1605.Dont push me around.
别作威作福了。
1612.He is afraid to fire her because she has on him.
他不敢开除他,因为他有把柄被她抓住了。
1613.Dont get confused.
别搞错了。
1614.Dont get excited.
别激动。
1615.Dont get funny.
别乱来。
1618.Its on my list.
我早已料到。
1620.Leave it to him.
交给他办。
1621.She is a hot number.
她是个骚货。
1623.Dont try to cash in on me.
别想占我便宜。
1625.The lady makes eyes at all handsome men.
这位少妇见英俊男子便送秋波。
1627.You are a fair-weather friend and should not be
你是个酒肉朋友,不可靠。
1629.Beware of those who fish in troubled waters.
小心那些混水摸鱼的人。
1630.Save your breath!
省点力气吧!
1632.Keystone.
要点。
1633.Ace-high.
卓越的。
1634.All for it.
完全同意。
1635.Bad egg.
坏蛋。
1636.Be your age.
别孩子气。
1637.Big house.
监狱。
1638.Big shot.
重要人物。
1639.Big wheel.
要人。
1640.Bone head.
傻瓜。
1641.Skid row.
贫民窟。
1642.Sky pilot.
牧师。
1643.Small potato.
小人物。
1644.Pin-up-girl.
封面女郎。
1645.Whore.
妓女。
1646.Whore house.
妓院。
1647.kidnapper
绑匪
1648.private-eye
私家侦探
1649.Thats what you think.
那是你自己的想法。
1650.She is a nut.
她是个十三点。
1651.He never gives up.
他很顽固。
1652.Hes in a terrible mood.
他正在大发脾气。
1653.Is he any better?
他比较好一点儿吗?
1654.You had better wise up.
你最好学聪明些。
1655.You are just wasting your time.
你只是白费心机。
1656.Youll be sorry for this.
你对此事会后悔的。
1657.How obstinate you are!
你真顽固!
1658.Far as I know.
就我所知。
1659.For good and all.
永远。
1660.For the time being.
暂时(目前)。
1661.You take this job for the time being.
你暂时干着这份工作。
1662.They got a big kick out of it.
他们玩得很愉快。
1663.Youve got nerve to do that to me.
你竟敢这样对待我。
1664.Ill get around all right.
我自有办法。
1665.Give me a minute and Ill be ready.
请等一等,我立即就准备好的。
1666.Let go of me.
把我放开。
1667.Make a long story short.
简言之。
1668.Pros and cons.
赞成与反对。
1669.Not bad.
还不错。
1670.Plenty more.
还有很多。
1671.Generally speaking.
一般来说。
1672.Year in and year out.
一年到头。
1673.On a large scale.
大规模地。
1674.On a small scale.
小规模地。
1675.Before long.
不久。
1676.No longer.
不再。
1677.No more.
不再。
1678.Not a few=Quite a few.
不少。(很多)
1679.Again and again.
再三。
1680.Over and over.
再三。
1681.Once again=once more.
再一次。
1682.On business.
因公。
1683.Talk big.
自我吹嘘。
1684.Look out!=Be careful!=Take care!
当心(留意,小心)!
1685.Lose shirt.
输光了(赌博)。
1686.Look for trouble.
自找麻烦。
1687.Dont waste your time,make it snappy!
不要浪费时间,快点儿干吧!
1688.I made a pass at her.
我向她追求。
1689.If you go on making sport of me,Ill throw you window.
要是你继续戏弄我,我就把你丢出去。
1690.Dont stand on ceremony,make yourself at
不必那样拘束,随便些吧。
1691.Maybe yes or maybe no.
也许是,也许不是。
1692.Hes a real pro.
他是真正的行家。
1693.Pay ones own way=go Dutch.
各自付账。
1694.Mind your own business.
少管闲事。
1695.I decided to give him some of his own medicine.
我决定以其人之道还治其人之身。
1696.Rubber stamp.
无主见的人。
1697.See my point?
明白我的意思吗?
1698.The shoe is on the other foot.
情况改变了。
1699.Shes singing a torchy song.
她正在害单相思病。
1700.Blood money.
横财(不义之财)。
学习网www.Hxen.com]
1701.My dreams come true.
我的梦实现了。
1702.Side-kick.
亲密战友。
1703.I am all for your doing so.
我赞成你这样做。
1704.Everything on sale here is sold as is.
这里出售的东西是按标价出售的。
1705.Are you feeling all right?
你身体还好吧?
1706.Where to?
去哪儿?
1707.Good to see you here.
见到你真高兴。
1708.This coffee is good to the last drop.
这咖啡味道真棒。
1709.Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同。
1710.He is good for nothing.
他是个毫无用处之人。(他是个废人)
1711.God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你。
1712.The affair between us has gone with the wind.
我们之间的事业已完全过去了。
1713.She goes up in the air for no reason at all.
她经常无缘无故发脾气。
1714.She gave me the glad eye.
她向我抛媚眼。
1715.She gave me the eye.
她向我眉目传情。
1716.You shouldnt do that.
你不该那样。
1717.You lost your voice?
你怎么不说话呢?
1718.I give you my word.
我向你保证。
1719.I gave her a piece of my mind.
我骂了她一顿。
1720.She gave him the air.
她与他已一刀两断了。(男女之间专用语)
1721.You put me on.
你拿我穷开心。
1722.You set me up!
你把我整惨了!
1723.She is a girl of the old school.
她是个很保守的女性。
1724.Stop kidding.Lets get down to business.
别开玩笑了,我们办正经事吧。
1725.Dont get mad at me.I did it all for your own
别生我的气,我这样做完全是为了你好。
1726.He is full of bull.
他是不说实话的。(胡言)
1727.You are the perfect one.
你是最佳人选。
1728.You are going nowhere.
你的工作毫无进展。
1729.You are talking to yourself.
你在自言自语。
1730.Dont take it too hard.
别太认真。
1731.Dont push me too far.
别逼人太甚。
1732.Who told you that?
谁跟你说的?
1733.You are a busybody.
你是个多管闲事的人。
1734.Will you shut up?
闭上你的嘴好吗?
1735.You cant be serious.
你何必太认真啦。
1736.Dont lose you head.
别失去理智。(保持镇定)
1737.Dont kid yourself.
别自欺欺人。
1738.Dont give me that.
少给我来这一套。
1739.Dont lose your temper.
不要发脾气。
1740.A promise is a promise.
绝不吹牛。
1741.Break the ice.
打破僵局。
1742.Im on the wagon.
我戒酒了。
1743.What happened here?
这里发生何事?
1744.Keep your fingers corssed.
祝你好运。
1745.Its not my day.
今天真倒霉。
1746.Fair enough.
很公平。
1747.Please fasten your seat belt.
请把安全带系好。
1748.Fast food store.
速食店。
1749.The feeling is mutual.
彼此,彼此。
1750.Bon voyage.
一路顺风。
学习网www.Hxen.com]
1751.May I take a rain check?
可以改天吗?
1752.What has been keeping you busy lately?
阁下近来忙些什么?
1753.Fast talker
盖仙(口惹悬河的人)
1754.Fatso
胖子(肥佬)
1755.Feel no pain.
很痛快。
1756.Im feeling no pain.
我觉得很痛快。
1757.First come first served.
按次序来。
1758.We did this just for fun.
我们这样做,只是好玩而已。
1759.Dont use that foul language with me.
别对我说脏话。
1760.Dont be so fussy.
别那么挑剔。
1761.Nothing matters to me.
我什么都无所谓。
1762.Fellows,lets get on the horse.
弟兄们,我们快点吧。
1763.Dont argue with him,he has already got one grave.
别跟他争论了,他已快没有命了。
1764.Im very happy for Im my own boss now.
我很高兴现在没有人管我了。
1765.Your girl friend is really out of this world.
你的女朋友真是美如仙子。
1766.She is putting her heart and soul in the job.
她全心全意地做她的工作。
1767.We should put up a good show this time.
这次我们应该好好表现一下。
1768.He is really something.
他真了不起。
1769.He is a regular guy.
他是个好人。
1770.Please remember me to your family when you e United States.
回到美国后,请代我向你家人问好。
1771.Say hello to your mother for me,dont forget it .
代我向令堂问候,别忘了。
1772.Thats what you say.
那是你说的。
1773.Hes got a screw loose.
他的精神有点毛病。
1774.Second-hand.
二流货。(二手货)
1775.Sell like got cakes.
很畅销。
1776.Her first performance has set the world on fire.
她的首次表演已震撼了全世界。
1777.Whats the big idea?
这是什么意思?
1778.Dont make a scene.
别出洋相了。
1779.Walk on air.
洋洋得意。
1780.There is no need.
不必了。
1781.Just this once.
仅此一次。
1782.You get me there.
你把我难倒了。(你考起我来了)
1783.You know something?
你知道吗?
1784.You cant keep a good man down.
好人自有出头的日子。
1785.You can say that again.
你说得很好。
1786.You are a lucky man.
你是个幸运儿。(你真好福气)
1787.Wont be long.
不会太久了。
1788.Its no secret.The whole world know it .
这不是秘密,街头巷尾早已知道了。
1789.Whats the good word?
有什么好消息?
1790.Who said so?
谁说的?
1791.What can you do about it?
看你怎么办?
1792.What are you smoking?
你究竟是什么意思?
1793.Dont be so sure.
不要太过于自信。
1794.Dont over do it.
不要做得太过火。
1795.The beef is overdone.
这牛肉烧过久。
1796.Is this seat occupied?
这个座位有人吗?
1797.A little too far.
太过份了。
1798.Some do and some dont.
有些是,有些不是。
1799.Money is no object.
钱是不成问题的。
1800.Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会
展开阅读全文
相关搜索